An enterprise content management (ECM) enables electronic archiving and organization of business documents and information. ECM systems contain all the functionalities needed for effective organization, quick usage and secure control of information over their entire life cycle.
You will be able to work faster, cheaper, more efficiently and more securely.
An ECM forms the centralized knowledge platform in which all information (paper-based and digital) converges and can instantly be accessed by employees at any time.
- Transfer (information collection) of documents and information into the electronic ELP archive, enables central and quick availability of information
- Specific to each industry, all types of documents (contracts, emails, invoices, etc.) can be complied into an electronic file using ELO. Business transactions are easily comprehensible and well-organized
- Archiving of emails ensures that your emails including attachments are linked to the existing business processes and stored in accordance with legal regulations
- The electronic workflows control company processes across departments and ensure quick and secure processing of business transactions
- The history of changes for individual documents is documented and organized within ELO. This ensures security and transparency particularly for team work
- A DMS archive is the ideal place for storing all business-relevant information in conformity with the law
- ELO can be integrated flexibly into a wide range of business applications such as ERP, CRM, CAD and email systems or Microsoft Office products. In this way, you receive a centralized information platform