Consultation on current legal requirements such as principles of data access and testability of digital documents, the tax code, etc. and how they influence your company or public institution in regards to legally compliant data storage and archiving.
According to the GDPdU, it is necessary for data medium provision to provide data of companies liable to tax in machine readable formats on appropriate storage mediums (CD Rom, DVD).
- supply of tax-relevant data to the tax authorities for purposes of data medium provision in accordance with the GDPdU
- creation of data output with booking information from the general ledger
- limitation of the data output to certain time frames and inventory accounts
- application in eBusiness Suite releases 11i &12
Output and Content of the Evaluation
- creation of an evaluation specifically for submittal to external program IDEA